On our 30+ certified organic acres near Bastrop you can slow down and enjoy the view. Spectacular sunsets are just one reason to love this farm that’s both wild and cultivated. Whether you’re seeking a wooded, secluded space beside the Colorado River or an elegant setting for a dinner party with a commanding view over our pastures and certified organic vegetable fields, we’ve got it for you. Guests are welcome to explore our hillside food forest, stroll beneath ancient pecans, commune with pigs, chickens and ducks or wander through our labyrinth. Though it’s just a half hour from downtown Austin, our River Farm feels like a world away. Call us and we’ll be glad to show you around.
- Access to the entire farm for the duration of your event.
- Capacity for up to 400 guests
- Free parking
- Connections to local musicians and caterers
- Tables (a mix of rectangles and rounds) and chairs (a mix of folding chairs and benches), which can seat 150 guests.
- Add-ons such as organic food and flowers, and decorative items ranging from quilts and Mason jars to hay bales and flower vases.
- We do NOT provide load in and take down services.