- 1 medium-sized cucumber
- 3/4 cup semolina
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- A bunch of coriander leaves
- 5 strands of cilantro, chopped
- 3 green chilis, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Vegetable oil
- Wash and grate the cucumber.
- Add the semolina, green chilis, sugar, salt to taste, and coriander leaves. Mix well.
- The water of the cucumber is sufficient for the batter, but if you feel it’s very dry then add little water. The batter should be thick, not runny.
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat. Once the pan is hot, add a ladle of batter and spread it evenly with your fingers to form a medium-thick dosa.
- Drizzle oil around the pancakes. Cover the pan with a lid and cook on medium flame.
- Once the dosa starts becoming golden brown, flip, drizzle some more oil, and cook on the other side until it is roasted and golden brown in color.
- Repeat the process for the remaining batter.
- Serve hot
Thanks to Kushi at One Green Planet for this great recipe!