- 1 pound of okra
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of adobo all-purpose seasoning (I like Goya)
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of fresh ground pepper
- If using fresh okra…cut the ends of the okra and cut into ½ inch slices. If using frozen, chopped….just open the bag.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the okra, garlic, adobo seasoning, salt, and black pepper.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until tender and lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
A big thanks to How to Feed a Loon for this yummy recipe!