2018 Spring and Summer CSA
March 19 – July 28, 2018
Save 10% with our Early Bird Special through March 1
Sign-up Online (below)
1. Choose your CSA option
- Spring (10 weekly shares) :
$300$270 Early Bird Special
- Spring every other week (5 Shares):
- Summer (10 weekly shares):
- Summer every other week (5 Shares):
- Spring/Summer Weekly (20 shares):
- Spring/Summer every other week (10 shares):
- Spring (10 weekly shares) :
- Eggs and Flowers:
2. Choose your pick up location
- Each site has an assigned day and time, so select a site with a convenient location that also fits your schedule. Check out the map and list of sites below.
- Leave all other fields set to “NA”
3. Complete the purchase using your debit/credit card or mail us a check:
- Make checks payable to: Green Gate Farms, 8310 Canoga Ave., Austin, Texas, 78724. Please be sure to list your CSA preference.
- Paying for your CSA in a one-time payment gives our farmers a better idea of what needs to be planted and greatly helps the farm However, if you need payment plan options, please email: email@example.com
4. Find out how SNAP Lone Star Users can save 50%
- To find out more about the SNAP Lone Star Card and receive a 50% discount, visit our Snap CSA page.
2018 SPRING/SUMMER CSA SCHEDULE
*Flower CSA Shares Available
Week 1A: March 19-24
Week 2B: March 26-31
Week 3A: April 2-7
Week 4B: April 9-14*
Week 5A: April 16-21*
Week 6B: April 23-28*
Week 7A: April 30-May 5*
Week 8B: May 7-12*
Week 9A: May 14-19*
Week 10B: May 21-26*
Week 11A: May 28-June 2*
Week 12B: June 4-9*
Week 13A: June 11-16*
Week 14B: June18-23*
Week 15A: June 25-30*
Week 16B: July 2-7
Week 17A: July 9-14
Week 18B: July 16-21
Week 19A/20B: July 23-28 (Share 20B consists of a storage share, items that can be stored)
THANK YOU COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS
These amazing women work tirelessly behind the scenes with us to deliver local organic produce to their communities!
Our farm would be nothing without our incredible Community Organizers, thank you for all your hard work.
Interested in bringing a pick up site to your school, work or neighborhood? Email us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
PICK-UP SITE PARTNER ORGANIZATIONS
Our certified organic vegetables are amazing! That’s because we choose varieties to make your mouth sing.
- We grow more than 75 varieties of certified organic vegetables and herbs.
- Many of these plants are varieties you won’t find in the store.
- You can add on Eggs and Flowers (seasonally) and Meat (monthly) to your Vegetable CSA subscription.
Here are just a few of the vegetables and herbs you can look forward to each season:
Spring Season features: potatoes, green garlic, carrots, kale, kohlrabi, peas, salad greens, beets, parsley, leeks and much more!
Summer Season features: cucumbers, summer squash, beans, tomatoes, peppers, cilantro, okra, eggplant and much more.
Fall Season features: many of these summer favorites (including tomatoes), and the beginning of greens like kale, mustards, chard, and lettuces as well as kohlrabi, carrots, and beans.
Winter Season features: carrots, spinach, arugula, broccoli, cabbage, green garlic, radishes, turnips, green onions, butternut squash, pumpkins, turnips, and much more.
Sample Share Photos
“I love going to Green Gate farms every two weeks to pick up my CSA share. I get to see the little piggies grow. There are smiling farmers who are always willing to stop and talk. It is such an open and sharing space. I feel welcome to walk around the farm and see what is happening. Besides all of this I take home REALLY fresh delicious veggies to eat!”
“I have loved being a CSA member! I feel so good about providing organic, local produce to my family of 7. It is so fun to get everything out of the bag and see what we’ve gotten for the week…a highlight for the kids and I for sure! Keep it up!”
“I tell everyone I know about my CSA and Green Gate Farms. I look forward to the days I pick up my share and I feel I get a lot of food for the price I pay. The best part is it’s all organic and locally grown. The farm is close enough that you can visit and see your food growing. Our family loves Green Gate Farms”