THANKS FOR A MAGICAL NIGHT OF MUSIC, FOOD, ART and FUN.
When: Saturday, November 12 · 4:00pm – 11:00pm
Where: Green Gate Urban Farm
How much: A suggested donation of $12 will benefit the New Farm Institute.
Have you ever experienced fall at a farm? Changing colors, gentle breezes, idyllic weather, newborn animals, the first tender kale leaves… it’s a beautiful, life-affirming experience and we want to share it with you!
- Locally sourced grilled meats and produce prepared by Austin’s foodies extraordinaire
- Small batch ales and cider from Split Rail Ales
- Treats and Hot Chocolate from Wanderlust Ice Cream and Sorbet
- Fancy autumn inspired cocktails
- Fantastic local musicians (artists will be posted soon)
- Games, crafts, past times for the young and young at heart (and maybe if we’re lucky this time, Austin’s top balloon genius will grace us with his presence!)
- A raffle for two framed photographs of Bastrop State Park from local photographer David Carrales
Come on out, enjoy fall at the farm, and support local agriculture and the sustainable community.