The Farm is OPEN!
HOURS: Tuesday 3pm-6pm, Friday 10am-2pm, Saturday 10am-2pm
LOCATION: 8310 Canoga Avenue, Austin, 78724 (8 miles east of downtown Austin)
*Farmer’s Market Nutrition Program Sign-up and Shop spot/Credit cards accepted
Our Farm Stand is full of certified organic vegetables, herbs, eggs, meat, flowers and “second helpings:
- Seasonal vegetables and leafy greens
- Seasonal Flower Bouquets and Herbs (Thyme, Basil, Rosemary, Garlic, Oregano, Chives, Mint)
- Pastured chicken, pork, beef, bison, sheep, goat (while supplies last)
- Organic eggs from Munkebo Farm
- Second Helpings – when available
Here, you’ll see that sustainability is at the heart of our farm. Our stand was cobbled together using found materials and an old shed. In our homemade stand, we provide the highest quality food to the community. Being in a “food desert,” our Farm Stand is one of the few (only?) providers of organic food for our neighborhood.
We encourage you to direct your grocery dollars to farmers (join our CSA!). Make the effort to vote with your dollars. Keep local farms in business. Shop where your food is grown!
Thanks for buying local, certified organic food from your neighborhood farm!