***The Farm Stand will re-open September 22, 2015!
HOURS: Tuesday 3pm-6pm, Friday 10am-2pm, Saturday 10am-2pm
LOCATION: Big Red Barn, 8310 Canoga Avenue, Austin, 78724 (8 miles east of downtown Austin, near Decker Lane and E. MLK/183)
*Farmer’s Market Nutrition Program Sign-up and Shop spot/Credit cards accepted
Our Farm Stand is full of certified organic vegetables, herbs, eggs, meat, flowers, and garden plants:
- Seasonal vegetables — like delicious, heirloom tomatoes — and leafy greens
- Seasonal Flower Bouquets and Herbs (Thyme, Basil, Rosemary, Garlic, Oregano, Chives, Mint)
- Pastured chicken, pork, beef, bison, sheep, goat (while supplies last)
- Organic eggs from Munkebo Farm
- Seconds Helping – when available
Here, you’ll see that sustainability is at the heart of our farm. In addition to the historic barn built in 1902, our farm stand was cobbled together using found materials around an old shed. Being in a “food desert,” our Farm Stand is one of the few (only?) providers of organic food for our neighborhood.
We encourage you to direct your grocery dollars to farmers (join our CSA!). Vote with your fork and help keep local farms in business. Shop where your food is grown!
Thanks for buying local, certified organic food from your neighborhood farm!