Flowers, Gifts & Other Services
We’ll design a farm gift basket with you. Choose from:
- a sampling of our fresh, organic, seasonal vegetables
- Sur La Table’s Eating Local cookbook featuring Green Gate Farms
- Travis County Master Gardener’s Guidebook, one of the best gardening book for Central Texas
- From Asparagus to Zucchini, cookbook featuring easy recipes for CSA ingredients
- Delicious Austin Honey Company honey
- Green Gate Farms t-shirt
- Farm greeting cards created by Jenny Nazak
- Farm Bucks gift certificates good for food and events
Gift baskets tailored to your budget!
To make your order, contact Christina at email@example.com, (512) 484-2746.
Certified Organic Flowers
We love creating memorable designs. Take a peek!
Try Our Lard!
Cook with a healthier fat
Our Guinea Hogs are known for their delicious meat and luscious snow white fat. They produce the most amazing lard ($10/pint), which has less saturated fat than butter and is perfect for baking. You’re can also purchase unrendered fat for just $3/LB. Available at our farm stand, Tuesdays 3pm-6pm, and Fridays/Saturdays 10am-2pm.
Gift Certificates & Farm Bucks
This holiday season, give your family and friends the gift of a real-life farm experience. Stuff their stockings with farm gift certificates that are redeemable for: camp tuitions; adult classes and workshops; and fresh, organic vegetables.
Lodging (under construction at River Farm)
Sustainable Farm Stays underway: New state-of-the-art vacation cabin to be unveiled July 2017. Stay tuned!